Appearing in 1st story
- The Agent (Rick Mason)
- Machine Man (Aaron Stack)
- Department of Homeland Security (Mentioned)
- Mighty Avengers (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Chewie (Mentioned)
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams) (Mentioned)
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Mentioned)
- Joseph Danvers, Sr. (Mentioned)
- Marie Danvers (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Emily Osborn (Mentioned)
- Harry Osborn (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- C.I.A. Helicopter
Synopsis for 1st story
An unknowing Spider-Man helps Carol reach The Essential, "an immortal little girl who feeds on information. Just sucks it right out of the air." The Essential was ordered to be locked away since 1953 by Allen Dulles. Carol trades Stuart Cavenger's mechanical robot part, (which he used to put his mind into robots and eventually upload himself into the internet), for Eighty Terraflops of Holographic Storage of information on Norman Osborn, to destroy him.
In exchange for his help, Peter asks Carol for a date.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ms. Marvel Vol 2 34 on the forums
- Images from Ms. Marvel Vol 2 34
|Like this? Let us know!|