Appearing in "Loki in Love"
- Thor (Thor Odinson) (Mentioned)
- The Inventor ("Thomas Edison") (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed runaways (Mentioned)
- Knox (Hologram)
- Muneeba Khan (Mentioned)
- Yusuf Khan (Mentioned)
- FBI (Mentioned)
- God (Allah) (Invoked)
- All-Mother (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Frost Giants
- Horses (Mentioned)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Martians (Mentioned)
- Human-Inhuman Hybrids
- Robots (Mentioned)
- Ice Giants (Mentioned)
- Midgard (Earth)
- United States of America
- Karachi, Pakistan (Mentioned)
- Asgard (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Loki in Love"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Love is in Jersey City as Valentine’s Day arrives!
• Kamala Khan may not be allowed to go to the dance, but Ms. Marvel is!
• Well sort of – by crashing it attempting to capture Asgard’s most annoying trickster!
• Yup, it’s a special Valentine’s Day issue featuring Marvel’s favorite charlatan, Loki!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ms. Marvel Vol 3 12 on the forums
- 2 Images from Ms. Marvel Vol 3 12
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|