Appearing in "Mecca: Conclusion"
- Tyesha Hillman-Khan
- Nakia Bahadir
- Numerous unnamed New Jerseyans
- Aamir Khan
- Sheikh Abdullah
- Oswaldo's partner
- Oswaldo (Unnamed)
- Numerous unnamed officers
- Stella Marchesi
- James (Stella's assistant)
- Hope Yards Development Relocation Association (H.Y.D.R.A.)
- Bruno Carrelli (Referenced)
- Nike (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (Mentioned)
- Mayor Chuck Worthy (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Referenced)
- Tony Stark (Referenced)
- God (Allah) (Invoked)
- Monet St. Croix (Possessed by Emplate) (Cameo)
- Sooraya Qadir (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia (Referenced)
- American Revolutionary War (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Mecca: Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Something sinister has turned every citizen of Jersey City against Ms. Marvel.
• Worse still, Becky St. Jude a.k.a. Lockdown, has made it her personal mission to take end J.C.’s great defender.
• With Becky’s new sidekick’s intimate knowledge of Ms. Marvel’s moves, it’s Kamala Khan’s life that hangs in the balance…
|Like this? Let us know!|