While General Phillips and Under-Secretary Homer Simms were talking to President Roosevelt, Anderson arrived at the White House and interrupted them, informing the officers that Project Rebirth was going to be executed.
Anderson was between the group of people watching the experiment, while Nazi spy Heinz Kruger, disguised as Special Agent Fred Clemson, shot Erskine dead, and was subsequently killed by Rogers.
Many years later, he worked at the burn ward at the South Queens Hospital for Sick Children and was Janet Darling's superior. He complimented her for Thomas H. Hanson's case report, he found it very thorough and was amazed by the wealth of detail.
- In the original Captain America's origin story from Captain America Comics #1, it was F.B.I. Director J. Arthur Grover who accompanied General Phillips and the disguised Heinz Kruger to Operation Rebirth's facility, and was later killed by Kruger himself after having shot Dr. Reinstein dead. Director Grover's role in Captain America's origin story had been subsequently taken by Dr. Anderson starting from Tales of Suspense #63, Captain America #109, Giant-Size Invaders #1, Captain America #176, Captain America #255 and later retellings, with Grover completely retconned into have never existed.
- 6 Appearances of Murray Anderson (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Murray Anderson (Earth-616)
- Media Murray Anderson (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Murray Anderson (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Murray Anderson (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Murray Anderson (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|