Murray Reese was a mercenary for the Hellfire Club who was attacked by Wolverine. He became a cyborg and a member of the Reavers. He was seemingly killed by Sentinels sent by Trevor Fitzroy, but later reappeared again only to seemingly be killed once more, this time by Psylocke. He later resurfaced yet again, and he and his comrades briefly allied themselves with the X-Men in order to rescue their boss, Donald Pierce from the O.N.E.
- Even though he appeared to die in Uncanny X-Men #281, his death was not confirmed until Wolverine (Vol. 2) #72. He returned in Uncanny X-Force #5.1 only to die again, but it was implied that he and the other Reavers were now able to upload their minds into replacement bodies.
- 25 appearance(s) of Murray Reese (Earth-616)
- 3 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Murray Reese (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Murray Reese (Earth-616)
- 1 image(s) of Murray Reese (Earth-616)