Nadia married Emil Blonsky while he was still a KGB agent, and often suffered domestic violence at the hands of Emil. Once he became the Abomination, she presumed he was dead and reverted to using her maiden name, moving on with her life.
Washing in and out of Emil's new life as a super-villain, Nadia eventually learned what had become of him, and was torn by her love, hate, and fear of her husband.
When the Home Base conspiracy was trying to capture Bruce Banner, Nadia agreed to help them in exchange for the release of Emil. She seduced Bruce, but was unable to turn him over, eventually confessing the plan to him. When Emil was released, he and the Hulk fought, resulting in Emil's defeat.
Nadia's experience with Bruce led to her developing romantic feelings for him. As she got to know Bruce she saw him as a gentle, respectful man; the polar opposite of her abusive husband Emil. Bruce had reciprocated those feelings, although his attraction to Nadia was nascent as he had recently overcome the death of his wife, Betty. 
- 28 Appearances of Nadia Dornova (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Nadia Dornova (Earth-616)
- Media Nadia Dornova (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Nadia Dornova (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Nadia Dornova (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nadia Dornova (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|