Much like his Earth-616 counterpart, Namor was the ruler of Atlantis in this reality. His kingdom would become a target of the Skrulls' attempt to turn every living being on Earth into a mindless slave. As part of this plot, the Skrulls would deliver a box that would emit cosmic rays that would turn people into mindless slaves. However, Namor would destroy the device and blame the Fantastic Four for bringing the box to him. This would lead to a brief clash between Namor and the FF. However, they would learn the truth and chase the Skrull that infiltrated Atlantis back to his base and destroy it.
Namor's subsequent activities remain unrevealed.
- 1 Appearances of Namor McKenzie (Earth-1228)
- Minor Appearances of Namor McKenzie (Earth-1228)
- Media Namor McKenzie (Earth-1228) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Namor McKenzie (Earth-1228)
- Quotations by or about Namor McKenzie (Earth-1228)
- Character Gallery: Namor McKenzie (Earth-1228)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|