Presumably, the Sub-Mariner of Earth-1815 has a similar history to his Earth-616 counterpart. During World War II, he was observed by the Grandmaster and Collector battling the Human Torch. This led to a wager between the two cosmic beings to see if the human prejudice against super-humans would lead to their widespread incarceration.
The Grandmaster's prediction came to fruition thanks to the passage of Operation: Zero Tolerance in the modern era. Namor and many other super-humans were captured and imprisoned in a maximum security facility. Namor and the other prisoners were later rescued by the reality hopping Exiles.
Namor's subsequent activities are unknown.
- 2 Appearances of Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Minor Appearances of Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Media Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Namor McKenzie (Earth-1815)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|