- No one may come near the person of the Sub-Mariner! The fates have decreed it so! Namor must be forever alone!
Appearing in "Purpose!"
- Caleb Alexander (First appearance)
- Carrie Alexander (First appearance)
- Ve'ehalo (Only appearance)
- Dorma (hallucination)
- Marrina (Marrina Smallwood) (hallucination)
- Leonard McKenzie (Namor's dad) (Main story and flashback)
- Princess Fen (Namor's mom) (Main story and flashback)
- King Thakorr (Namor's granddad) (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Purpose!"
Biologists Carrie and Caleb Alexander come across a seriously disoriented Namor. Fortunately, Namor has been a pet project of Caleb Alexander ever since Namor saved his life as a kid. Namor learns that his past personality fluctuations have been caused by an oxygen imbalance in his blood due to his hybrid human/Atlantean makeup and Caleb has devised a recycling device to correct the problem. Namor decides to change the direction of his life. Using the vast wealth of sunken treasure, he launches a new company called Oracle Incorporated, which draws the attention of the power-hungry Marrs Twins.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references below for info. 
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Namor the Sub-Mariner Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Namor the Sub-Mariner Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|