Nancy "Nan" Brown was raised in Centerville, California. During her adolescence, Nan became best friends with Patsy Walker, Hedy Wolfe, and their gang of friends, and therefore became fictionalized as one of the characters in Dorothy Walker's comic book series that was loosely based on Patsy's life. Eventually, Nan began dating Tom "Tubs" Hale, another friend of Patsy's.
Tubs and Nan eventually married, had at least two children, and continued to reside in Centerville. Nan was among the Centervillians to be possessed by Demons under the control of the Sons of the Serpent.
Later, Nan and Tubs divorced after Tubs came out as gay.
None. Baseline human.
Training as a nurse.
- First appeared in Miss America Magazine #3. These adventures were later revealed to be a comic book version of the Earth-616 character, whose first appearance was in Marvel Fanfare #59.
- 153 Appearances of Nancy Brown (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Nancy Brown (Earth-616)
- Media Nancy Brown (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 32 Images featuring Nancy Brown (Earth-616)
- 12 Quotations by or about Nancy Brown (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nancy Brown (Earth-616)
- Nancy Brown on ComicVine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|