Nardi was the strong-guy of the group. It isn't clear if "Nardi" was his battlename or his real surname. His costume seemed more like an armor than a bionic implant, but probably was just his skin, mutated by unknown means. During the first ambush of Peter Parker, he held Peter Parker still while Andros beat him.
Later, during the first fight with Spider-Man he couldn't measure his strength against the Web-Spinner because Ben took a conduit of hot vapor and directed it on Nardi. He wasn't heat-proof.
The day after, he seemed okay when Cell-12 captured Peter Parker, but he was easily put out of fight by Spider-Man.
Some days later he was in an abandoned factory, injured and bandaged like the other teammates, and he presumably died in the pumpkin bomb's explosion.
Not superhumanly durably
- 5 Appearances of Nardi (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Nardi (Earth-616)
- Media Nardi (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Nardi (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Nardi (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nardi (Earth-616)
- Nardi at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|