Spider-Man and the Jury infiltrated a government-funded research complex in Nassau County to steal a teleport unit capable of killig Venom, but Spidey eventually changed his mind, destroying the weapon and defeating the mercenaries.
After the death of Dr. Octopus, his arms were confiscated by the government and held in a nondescript factory in Nassau County to replicate them.
The Sinister Six stormed the place to retrieve Octopus' legacy, but they were confronted by Spider-Man and escaped, save for Hobgoblin.
Spider-Man eventually managed to destroy Octopus' arms.
Points of Interest
- Adelphi University
- Glen Cove
- Great Neck
- Kriezier Private Hospital
- Long Island Expressway
- 19 article(s) related to Nassau County
- 73 appearance(s) of Nassau County
- 9 minor appearance(s) of Nassau County
- 2 mention(s) of Nassau County
- 1 image(s) of Nassau County