Natasha Romanova was an orphan raised by Russian Secret Service in order to become a master assassin, being brainwashed into believing she was a ballerina who volunteered for government service after her fiancee was killed. She infiltrated Stark Industries with the task of stealing Tony Stark's technology, with the help of her lover, Hawkeye.
After the Pulse has hit the Earth, Natasha found herself in Manhattan surrounded by A.I.M. men that have gone there to see what is the strange energy the Pulse has left behind. She was rescued by one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s newest members and Iron Man, forming a team that would grow in size in order to stop supervillains from getting a mysterious compound left by the Pulse, the Isotope-8, which allowed its user to enhance abilities and superpowers.
- 5 Appearances of Natalia Romanova (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Natalia Romanova (Earth-12131)
- Media Natalia Romanova (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Natalia Romanova (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Natalia Romanova (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Natalia Romanova (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|