Nathan Taylor, alias Paris, is a member of the Pantheon and like all the other members he is descended from Agamemnon. He was recruited by Agamemnon and given his code name in reference to the ancient Greek brother of Hector. Paris serves as an administrator, of sorts, to the Pantheon's elite fighting team.
- Empath: Nathan's talents have yet to be fully revealed. He has a strong empathic sense and can easily detect strong emotions.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to his Asgardian heritage he has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: His musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human.
- Dense Tissue: Due to his Asgardian heritage his bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: Nathan's body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. He can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to his Asgardian heritage he ages much slower then an average person. He is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If he is injured, his Asgardian metabolism enables him to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, he can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- 29 Appearances of Nathan Taylor (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Nathan Taylor (Earth-616)
- Media Nathan Taylor (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Nathan Taylor (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Nathan Taylor (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nathan Taylor (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Paris
- The Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|