- Nathaniel Essex, as Mister Sinister, was originally included into the script of the film Logan, as the main villain behind the Alkali-Transigen project. He was later removed and his place was taken by Dr. Zander Rice.
- The tease in X-Men: Apocalypse of Mister Sinister, was originally meant to serve as a tease for his appearance in the now canceled film Gambit, that was in development at the time.
- Before said plans were scrapped, in favor of introducing the character in the film Gambit, Jon Hamm was originally planned to appear as Mister Sinister in the film The New Mutants.
- Editor and composer John Ottman, and his assistant Byron Burton, originally had the idea of setting up Mister Sinister as a villain across multiple films, including one film they had penned focusing on the character Beast titled X-Men: Fear the Beast, and a planned Omega Red film.
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
- 1 mention(s) of Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.