- Nathaniel Essex, as Mister Sinister, was originally included into the script of the film Logan, as the main villain behind the Alkali-Transigen project. He was later removed and his place was taken by Dr. Zander Rice.
- The tease in X-Men: Apocalypse of Mister Sinister, was originally meant to double as tease for the now canceled film Gambit, that was in development at the time, since Mister Sinister was planned to be in it.
- Before said plans were scrapped, in favor of introducing the character in the film Gambit, Jon Hamm was originally planned to appear as Mister Sinister in the film The New Mutants.
- Editor and composer John Ottman, and his assistant Byron Burton, originally had the idea of setting up Mister Sinister as a villain across multiple films, including one film they had penned focusing on the character Beast titled X-Men: Fear the Beast, and a planned Omega Red film.
- Appearances of Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
- Media Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
- Quotations by or about Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
- Character Gallery: Nathaniel Essex (Earth-TRN414)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Chitwood, Adam (May 11, 2016). ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Post-Credits Scene Teased by Simon Kinberg. Collider. Retrieved on September 20, 2020.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Scheden, Jesse (27 May 2020). X-Men: Mister Sinister Was Supposed to Debut in Channing Tatum's Gambit Movie. IGN. Retrieved on 27 May 2020.
- ↑ Sneider, Jeff (March 30, 2018). Inside the Drama Surrounding Fox's "New Mutants," Including a Top Secret New Cast Member (Exclusive). The Tracking Board. Retrieved on September 20, 2020.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.