History of this race is unknown.
- The Nereids are sea nymphs from Greek mythology, the 50 daughters of the deities Nereus and Doris. They were depicted as companions of Poseidon, the god of the sea, and as friendly and helpful to human sailors.
- Despite the Greek and Roman sources claiming that there were only 50 Nereids, ancient lists of Nereids often included additional characters. Wikipedia's list (deriving from multiple sources) includes 97 Nereids.
- In modern Greek folklore, the term "nereid" (νεράιδα, neráida) has come to be used for all nymphs, fairies, or mermaids, not merely nymphs of the sea.
- Nereid, a moon of the planet Neptune, is named after the Nereids.
- Discuss Nereids on the forums
- 7 representatives of Nereids
- Appearances of Nereids
- Minor Appearances of Nereids
- Media Nereids was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Nereids
- Images of Nereids
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.