Nerkkod is a member of The Serpent's Worthy. He possessed Attuma after the latter picked up the Hammer of Nerkkod. After becoming Nerkkod, Attuma began terrorizing the deeps and began attacking the West Coast of the U.S. He also fought his arch-nemesis Namor and he razed New Atlantis with the help of the Undying Ones.
Powers and Abilities
Nerkkod has the power and physiology of his host Attuma, augmented by Asgardian magic:
- Superhuman Strength: Attuma is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting at least 60 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Attuma's body is considerably more resistant to physical injury than the bodies of human beings.
- Amphibious Adaptation: Attuma is capable of breathing on land and underwater
- Invulnerability: As a member of the Worthy, he is immune to fire, radiation and poison.
- Infinite Control of Oceans: As Nerrkod, Breaker of Oceans; he can control all of the oceans.
He is a formidable armed combatant
- formerly Hammer of Nerkkod
- 13 appearance(s) of Nerkkod (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Nerkkod (Earth-616)
- 8 image(s) of Nerkkod (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Nerkkod (Earth-616)