Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Network Nina was a cyber-psionic whose abilities were engineered by S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Esper Division. She developed telepathic abilities from the program, but was also rendered somewhat unstable. Nina was discharged from the program and ended up running a bar in the Florida Keys after the Deltite Affair.
When the Gnobian Death's Head Commandos began striking at former S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, Nick Fury recruited Nina back into active duty. Nina was a regular asset to S.H.I.E.L.D. as they reformed under the purview of the United Nations.
Battle with X-Force
Nina could scan for hostile forces, so Nick Fury assigned her for an infiltration mission into Graymalkin. Unfortunately, aboard the space station, she learned that the E-M burst which decloaked the base was also screening her telepathy, so she couldn't scan anyone, and her whole team got eventually defeated by the X-Force.
When War Machine confronted the X-Force and the battle got too destructive, Professor announced to everyone on board that emergency measures were being taken and a destruct sequence had begun. While Network Nina and the other S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives were deciding what they would do and if they should leave before the ship broke apart or if they should try to salvage what they could, the Professor announced an alert and the ship exploded.
Battle with Psi-Borg
When Nick Fury suspected G.W. Bridge had been forced to act against his will, he had Network Nina scan Bridge's mind. Nina detected signs of intrusion, and they tracked the culprit back to Psi-Borg, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Super-Agent who was secretly a Hydra infiltrator. Nina nearly killed herself exerting her cyber-psionic implants against Psi-Borg is psychic combat. She eventually recovered, though, and was seen at the funeral service for Kate Neville.
- Cyber-Psionic: Nina had cybernetic implants in her head that engineered telepathic abilities. The bio-mechanical nature of her powers allowed her to read minds, but also transmit the information she received into mechanical storage databases.
- 39 Appearances of Network Nina (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Network Nina (Earth-616)
- Media Network Nina (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Network Nina (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Network Nina (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Network Nina (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|