Appearing in "Alien Agenda"
- Skrull Empire (Mentioned)
- Lindy Reynolds (Mentioned)
- Thor (Thor Odinson)
- Several unnamed civilians
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Alien Agenda"
The Sentry is flying through New York City when he notices a bank robbery in progress at First National Bank. The villain behind the attack is none other than The Void. Their fight is cut short as they both notice a spaceship off panel, presumably belonging to the Skrulls appearing on the cover of the issue. This story is meant to be a reprint of a Paul Jenkins penned comic book about The Sentry.
Appearing in "The Sentry: Part 2"
- New Avengers (Main story and flashback)
- Sentry (Robert Reynolds)
- Lindy Reynolds
- Paul Jenkins
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Main story and flashback)
- Maria Hill
- Several unnamed agents
- Sub-Mariner (Prince Namor)
- Fantastic Four
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Inhuman Royal Family
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (Mentioned)
- Runaways (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Skrulls (Behind the scenes) (Main story and flashback)
- Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Mutant Atlantean-Human Hybrids
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man Armor Model 25 (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield (Main story and flashback)
- Wolverine's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Woman's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
- Wrecker's Crowbar
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws]])
- Cyclops' Visor
- Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto
Synopsis for "The Sentry: Part 2"
After The Sentry reads the "Alien Agenda" story, Captain America, Iron Man, Paul Jenkins, and Lindy Reynolds question him to determine who he really is. Cap and Tony have seen The Sentry in action, so they know his powers are real, but they note that the only record anyone has of him is in the pages of the comic books written years ago.
One week earlier, Tony Stark approaches Wolverine aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier about joining the Avengers based on his participation in the Savage Land. After discussing how Iron Man sees Wolverine fitting into this team, he agrees.
Back in the present on Long Island, Wolverine recovers from the assault of The Wrecker and begins making his way back to the battle. The only Avenger left standing to face the Raft escapee is "Spider-Woman". The Wrecker begins threatening her, but she insists she is there not to fight, but to talk and help him.
Meanwhile, back in the Nevada desert, Lindy Reynolds tries to reason with her husband. Robert is convinced his wife is dead. He saw her dead at the hands of The Void. He becomes agitated and disappears in a burst of light. Director Hill calls into S.H.I.E.L.D. alerting them to the issue.
Back in Long Island, Spider-Woman talks with The Wrecker about his issues, distracting him long enough for Wolverine, Luke Cage, and Spider-Man to get back in the fight. The Avengers take down Wrecker, but their victory is short-lived. Iron Man calls the Avengers to assemble in Hartford, Connecticut.
In Hartford, Robert Reynolds is watching television in his house when Emma Frost comes on the television and tells him to make it easy on himself and go outside. When he opens his front door, he is greeted by The Illuminati and their affiliated groups, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Inhumans, and S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The first story is from a comic book given to Sentry (Robert Reynolds).