Appearing in "Dark Avengers Reborn!"
- Dark Avengers
- Norman Osborn
- Skaar (Joins team)
- Wolverine/Gorgon (Tomi Shishido) (First appearance as Wolverine); (Joins team)
- Trickshot (Barney Barton) (Joins team)
- Spider-Man (Ai Apaec) (First appearance as Spider-Man); (Joins team)
- Ms. Marvel/Superia (Deidre Wentworth) (First appearance as Ms. Marvel); (Joins team)
- Scarlet Witch/Toxic Doxie (June Covington) (First appearance as Scarlet Witch); (Joins team)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- M.O.D.O.K. (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Ragnarok (Thor Clone) (Cameo) (In laboratory stasis tube)
- Savage Land
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Avengers Tower (Mentioned)
- County Coroner's Office
- Brazilian jungle
- A.I.M. Laboratories
Synopsis for "Dark Avengers Reborn!"
Norman Osborn is free and his first order is to assemble the New Dark Avengers.
After escaping from The Raft, he reunites with Viper and members of AIM to discuss his next plan to re-establish himself on top of the world, and that inclues creating a new version of his Dark Avengers.
Osborn manages to recruit Skaar, the son of Hulk, who's training in the Savage Land. Then he acquires Ai Apaec, a South-American Spider God he met during his escape and managed to recruit, after he gave him a substance that molds his body in the shape of Spider-Man, albeit with four added arms.
Later he finds Barney Barton, Hawkeye's brother, right after his surgery (from the events of Blindspot) and bribes a nurse to fake his death, in order to take him into his custody to nurse him back to health in exchange to his services.
Later on he adds his lover June Covington, his H.A.M.M.E.R. associate Deidre Wentworth and convinces Tomii Shishido to join his team. Unbeknownst to him, both Gorgon and Viper comment that they will keep an eye close to Norman, since he always manages to fail in all his attempts of conquest and be right there to make the strike when he's down.
Norman also talks with AIM's representative Monica Rappaccini, who reveals to Osborn that they're making true his wish of rebuilding Ragnarok, Thor's cyborg clone.
In the end, Osborn gathers his New Dark Avengers: Hulk (Skaar), Ms. Marvel (Superia), Wolverine (Gorgon), Hawkeye (Trickshot), Scarlet Witch (Toxic Doxie), Spider-Man (Ai Apaec) and tells them his plan of establishing themselves as the major force in the world, now that they have an "inside man" and asks them "Where can he find a suit of armor?" (referring to his former Iron Patriot persona).
Enter...the NEW Dark Avengers!!
And the world will never be the same again!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Avengers Vol 2 18 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from New Avengers Vol 2 18
|Like this? Let us know!|