- Your old mentor has given you a clear ultimatum. This mess we're in today, the one you created by stealing this eye from its rightful owner... He said, and I believe him, that this fight we had today -- this was just a taste. This was just a sampler. So I'm going to ask you again, Stephen... Whose is this, really?!
- -- Iron Fist
Appearing in 1st story
- New Avengers
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Book of Crueda (Mentioned)
- Scrolls of Nor (Mentioned)
- Oral Scrolls of Tooli (Mentioned)
- Book of Fire (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
As the battle against these mysterious demons rages on, Spider-Man calls out to his teammates, "This isn't working!" Meanwhile, at Doctor Voodoo's Sanctum Sanctorum, the magic users are still trying to figure out who may be causing this demonic attack. Strange doesn't think that it could be their typical foes like Doom or Baron Mordo, but perhaps an extremely powerful someone who wants to destroy this dimension for their own benefit. They then view the battle through a magic spell. At the moment, Jessica Jones has joined her husband, as Ms. Marvel flies to the dimension tear in an attempt to seal it off. Knowing that her body would disintegrate inside the rift, Strange extracts Ms. Marvel's astral form from her body, which it is being caught by Jones. Once they are settled on the ground, Strange restores Ms. Marvel to her body. The tear then starts reclaiming all the demons before sealing up, releasing a body, revealed to be Iron Fist in a new white and gold costume. He then punches Strange. He explains about his encounter with the Ancient One, who is very much alive, which Strange finds confusing, as his master died at the age of 500. Iron Fist claims otherwise and says that the Eye of Agamotto didn't belong here and that Strange stole it from its rightful owner. The Ancient One has granted them a temporary reprieve, for it has only just begun. Once again, Iron Fist asks Strange who does the eye belong to.
With reality under furious attack by arcane power far beyond anything anyone on Earth has ever dealt with before, the Avengers have to start getting creative or forfeit all that we know. The rules of magic and mysticism in the Marvel Universe are about to change in a gigantic way and it's all going to happen here! All this plus a brand new chapter in the oral history of the Avengers.
- Also contains the continuation of Chapter 6 of "Avengers Assemble: The Oral History of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes", written by Brian Michael Bendis. Continues in Avengers Vol 4 #5.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Avengers Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Images from New Avengers Vol 2 4
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|