Appearing in "Do You Believe in -- Magik?"
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- New Mutants
- Stevie Hunter
- Doug Ramsey
- Dark Ones (Referenced)
- Nikolai Rasputin (Referenced)
- Alexandra Rasputina (Referenced)
- Princess Lilandra (Mentioned)
- Deathbird (Mentioned)
- Diana, Tony and other local youths
- Unnamed Salem Center citizens
- Stephen Strange (Referenced)
- Margali Szardos (Referenced)
- Selene Gallio (Mentioned)
- Amara's mother (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Hellfire Club (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- North America
- Russia (Referenced)
- Brazil (Referenced)
- Sun (Referenced)
- Heaven (Invoked)
- Stevie Hunter's Car
Synopsis for "Do You Believe in -- Magik?"
It snows, and the New Mutants decide to give Professor X a party. Illyana goes with them to shop, and the New Mutants discover it's her birthday. Back at the mansion, S'ym attacks Professor X. The New Mutants get back, and Illyana goes to scout the mansion to see if the Professor is around since he can't read her mind. S'ym ambushes her and she teleports the rest of the team through Limbo to the living room (car included). The New Mutants fight S'ym, and Illyana ultimately defeats him and he swears allegiance to her. The X-Men come back for the party, and to see the new living room volcano! We discover Professor X's legs are fully healed, and Doug Ramsey has been accepted to Emma Frost's Massachusetts Academy.
"Do You Believe In Magik?" You will - when you see Illyana in action! That's right - this story picks up where the Magik Limited Series left off, and when Colossus's kid sister battles the evil S'ym, the excitement never lets up! Oh, yeah, the New Mutants are in this issue, too!
- The narration in this issue is entirely from Illyana's point of view.
- Stevie is confused by Illyana referring to her "butchered friends". The X-Men of Earth-8280 did die in Limbo.