Appearing in "Slumber Party!"
- New Mutants
- Diana, Marcie, Margo, Weezie, Rona, Jenny, Laurie, Manoli, Sheila, Ellen and other Salem Center schoolgirls
- Demon from Limbo
- Michael Jackson
Synopsis for "Slumber Party!"The local school girls get invited over for a slumber party at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters with the female New Mutants. In orbit, Asteroid M gets trashed by Warlock, headed for earth. Rahne socks Sam for not recognizing her when he and Sunspot knock to see if they can join. (Who would recognize her after a gaggle of teenage girls got done dressing her up?) Warlock crash lands in the swimming pond at the Xavier Institute and is carried into the lab and left for Professor X. Warlock comes to consciousness, drains some power from the wall socket, and goes looking for more palatable energy sources. Illyana and Lockheed fight it briefly, and retreat to Limbo. The other New Mutants (excluding Dani who is still recovering from injuries) go to deal with it before their guests realize something is going on. Warlock flees to the danger room and realizing that the intruder is probably scared and unfamiliar with earth; the New Mutants go and get Doug Ramsey to talk to him. Warlock's origin is revealed and he joins the school.
- This issue is a "double-size" issue.
- At the end of the issue are Xavier's "private journal" notes, featuring (click on image for full image):
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Doug Ramsey gets told he is a mutant for the first time.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Mutants Vol 1 21 on the forums
- Images from New Mutants Vol 1 21
Links and References
- The New Mutants at Wikipedia
- The New Mutants at Marvel Subscriptions
- The New Mutants series index at Comicbookdb.com
- The New Mutants series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- The New Mutants series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/26/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.