- Stuff it, Shan. We go together, or not at all!
- -- Psyche, as they escape a burning building
Appearing in "Who's Scaring Stevie?"
- New Mutants
- Tim, Diana and unnamed Salem Center High School students
- Peter Bristow's parents
- Unnamed policemen
- New York
Synopsis for "Who's Scaring Stevie?"
Stevie is receiving threatening phone calls. At the X-mansion, Professor X reveals that his motives for re-opening the school were tainted by the brood queen growing inside him, but he wishes it to remain open. The students choose to stay, and make him aware of the threats on Stevie's life - threats they intend to do something about. They trace a call to a phone booth, and Wolfsbane tracks the scent back to the local high school. There's a school dance there, and by baiting Peter Bristow with Stevie's appearance, Rahne pegs him. He runs, and the New Mutants give chase, and end up rescuing him. They go back to Stevie's apartment, where Psyche pulls out Peter Bristow's greatest desire (Stevie Hunter!) and the fact that his ideas about love are confused because his father beats him. They call child welfare, and its a job well done for the New Mutants.
- The New Mutants last appeared in Uncanny X-Men #167.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Mutants Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Images from New Mutants Vol 1 4
Links and References
- The New Mutants at Wikipedia
- The New Mutants at Marvel Subscriptions
- The New Mutants series index at Comicbookdb.com
- The New Mutants series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- The New Mutants series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/14/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|