Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
But danger... even death... is the price of Freedom Force's vigilance. And Freedom Force will pay it gladly. Because we are America's heroes... and we serve you all!
Appearing in "Bang! You're Dead!"
- The New Mutants
- The Warriors Three
- Volstagg's children
- Vulture (Adrian Toomes)
- Tinkerer (Phineas Mason)
- Unnamed prison guards
- Nitro (Robert Hunter)
- Freedom Force
- Mutant Liberation Front (First appearance)
- Wildside (Richard Gill) (First appearance)
- Tempo (Heather Tucker) (First appearance)
- Zero (First appearance)
- Reaper (Pantu Hurageb) (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- Thumbelina (Kristina Anderson) (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- Strobe (Juliana Worthing) (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- Forearm (Michael McCain) (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- Stryfe (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- Speedball (Robbie Baldwin) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Albany judge, lawyers, reporters and citizens
- Unnamed guards
- Hela (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Mother Teresa (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Mr. Phillips and other federal agents
- Cable (Cameo) (First appearance as Cable)
Races and Species:
- Earth / Midgard
- Negative Zone (Mentioned)
- Vulture's Wings
- Tinkerer's electronic bolas
- Death Sword (Mentioned)
- Elixir of Life
- Rainbow Bridge (Mentioned) (Destroyed)
- Techno-Organic Virus (First appearance) (Unnamed) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Bang! You're Dead!"
- Synopsis not yet written
- This is the first issue of New Mutants drawn by Rob Liefeld. Under Liefeld, the New Mutants will evolve into the original X-Force.
- This is only the first brief appearance of the adult Cable, as it was later revealed that he was Cyclops and Madelyne Pryor's son returned from the future as an adult. He is formally introduced next issue.
- Stryfe and the Mutant Liberation Front debut. They are kept in the shadows for the most part until the next issue's full reveal.
- This cover is inspired by the first page of Amazing Spider-Man #2 by Steve Ditko. This issue's cover artists credit him in their signature box on the cover. That issue was the first appearance of the Vulture and the Tinkerer, both of whom appear in this issue.
Links and References
- The New Mutants at Wikipedia
- The New Mutants at Marvel Subscriptions
- The New Mutants series index at Comicbookdb.com
- The New Mutants series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- The New Mutants series index at the Grand Comics Database Project