Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Face facts, old man. They're a well-financed, highly sophisticated army. Swallow your pride and get some help... 'cause right now, timing's everything... and you can't bring them down alone.
Appearing in "A Show of Power!"
- New Mutants
- Skids (Sally Blevins) (Leaves group) (Joins the Mutant Liberation Front)
- Rusty Collins (Leaves group) (Joins the Mutant Liberation Front)
- Boom-Boom (Tabitha Smith)
- Rictor (Julio Richter)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Mirage (Danielle Moonstar) (Leaves group)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair)
- Sunspot (Roberto Da Costa)
- Cable (First full appearance as Cable)
- Balder the Brave
- Karnilla the Norn Queen
- Warriors Three
- Mutant Liberation Front (First full appearance)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme)
- Mindless Ones
- Several unnamed security guards
- Hela (Mentioned)
- Unnamed ice-fairy from Tiwaz
- Tiwaz (Mentioned)
- Unnamed stone soldiers from Nornheim
- Utgard-Loki (Mentioned)
- Nitro (Robert Hunter) (Mentioned)
- Vulture (Adrian Toomes) (Mentioned)
- Freedom Force (Mentioned)
- Crimson Commando (Frank Bohannan) (Voice)
- X-Factor (Mentioned)
- Ship (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Knights of the Round Table (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Unnamed reporter
Races and Species:
- Earth / Midgard
- Dark Dimension
Synopsis for "A Show of Power!"
- Synopsis not yet written
- A second printing gold metallic ink cover exists.
- The cover is an homage to the cover of Avengers #145 (March 1976).
- The story shown in the New Mutants Annual #5 takes place in between the panels of this issue.
- The is the first full appearance of Cable as an adult. His first appearance as an infant is in Uncanny X-Men #201, though it wasn't until several years later that they were retconned as being the same person.
- Stryfe and the The Mutant Liberation Front are formally introduced. Stryfe's face is revealed in New Mutants #100.
- Danielle Moonstar leaves the cast this issue. She returns in X-Force #27.