Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "X of Swords: Chapter 07"
- Quiet Council of Krakoa
- Krakoa (Possesses Mondo)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Shadow only)
- Black King (Sebastian Shaw) (Shadow only)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- White Queen (Emma Frost) (Shadow only)
- Red Queen (Kate Pryde) (Shadow only)
- Exodus (Bennet du Paris)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme) (Shadow only)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex)
- Mondo (Possessed by Krakoa)
- X-Men (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Great Captains of Krakoa (Mentioned)
- Opal Luna Saturnyne (Mentioned)
- Belasco (Named only)
- Hellions (Mentioned)
- Colony Queen Vesperidae (Named only)
- Apocalypse's children (Mentioned)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned)
- Magus (Named only)
- Swordbearers of Krakoa
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Otherworld (Mentioned)
- Limbo (Named only)
- Arakko, Amenth (Mentioned)
- Light of Galador (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Techno-Organic Virus (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Cyclops' Visor (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Flowers of Krakoa
- Transmode Virus
- Magneto's Helmet
- Wolverine's Suit
- Muramasa Blade
Synopsis for "X of Swords: Chapter 07"
- Synopsis not yet written.
X OF SWORDS, PART 7
Diligence. Discipline. A sword of the self.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.