Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Follow the White Rabbit"
- No-Girl (Martha Johansson)
- Anole (Vic Borkowski)
- Cosmar (Tashi Repina)
- Rain Boy (Carl Aalston)
- Scout (Gabby Kinney)
- Josh (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Amahl Farouk's father (Mentioned)
- Monarch (James Braddock Jr.) (Mentioned)
- Unidentified white rabbit
- Warlock (Illusion)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (Illusion)
- Jonathan the Unstoppable
- Magma (Amara Aquilla) (Illusion)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin) (Illusion)
- Sunspot (Roberto Da Costa) (Illusion)
- Great Hierophant Merlin (Illusion)
- Wolverine (Laura Kinney) (Mentioned)
- X-Factor Investigations (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Sevalithi
- Josh's Father (Only in flashback)
- Warpath (Jimmy Proudstar) (Named only)
- Domino (Neena Thurman) (Named only)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Named only)
- Silver Samurai (Kenuichio Harada) (Named only)
- Cypher (Doug Ramsey) (Named only)
Races and Species:
- Demons (Illusion)
- Otherworld Fairies (Otherworld)
- Technarchy (Illusion)
- Prime Marvel Universe
Synopsis for "Follow the White Rabbit"
- Synopsis not yet written.
With a mutant child lost in Otherworld, it’s up to the NEW MUTANTS to find and extract him…without losing themselves in the process. Meanwhile, on Krakoa: Warlock makes a friend. Wolfsbane makes a friend. Magik makes some enemies.
|Like this? Let us know!|