Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Y'know, I'm sick of you whining about what you can't do... Let's run like the devil and make Hell freeze over!
Appearing in "Conclusion: City of Heroes?"
- Fathom Five (Last appearance)
- 🢐 Purple Man (Erik Killgrave) 🢒 (Shadow only)
- New Warriors (Cameo)
- Power Pack (Cameo) (Appears on screen)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Wrecking Crew (Mentioned)
- Great Game (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- 🢐 Swordsman 🢒 (Cameo)
- 🢐 Spider-Man (Peter Parker) 🢒 (Cameo)
- NYPD (Cameo)
- 🢐 Captain America (Steve Rogers) 🢒 (Cameo)
- United Nations (Mentioned)
- 🢐 Baron Helmut Zemo 🢒 (Behind the scenes)
- 🢐 Reporter Brie Larmer 🢒
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Beijing, China (Referenced)
- Beetle Armor MK II
- Warbird's Suit
- Mobile Armored Cyber-Harness (Cameo)
- Nova Helmet (Cameo)
- Satan Claw
- Swordsman's Sword (Cameo)
- Spider-Man's Suit (Cameo)
- Web-Shooters (Cameo)
- Captain America's Shield (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform (Cameo)
- Hydra Armageddon Carrier (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Conclusion: City of Heroes?"
- Synopsis not yet written
- The climactic confrontation between the new Thunderbolts and Hydra! But how can the new T-Bolts become "Earth's Mightiest Heroes" if half the team would rather sit the fight out in a bar?
- Plus: Strucker's secrets are revealed! A dirty deal is made to save Manhattan! And the dramatic return of -- Photon? Crunchy continuity goodness in the Mighty Marvel Manner!