- I know everybody's worried about me, Hank. Everybody thinks the Phoenix Force is turning me into some kind of cosmic destroyer, but it's not like that. I have trouble with the rushes, but I'm okay, really. I think I can make things right here. This isn't the first time Emma's been disembodied. So I'm thinking I could maybe fuse the diamond molecules together telekinetically. Maybe I'm over-reaching... Can you think of a pink door opening, Hank? Thanks. Okay. I'm reading all those medical textbooks from your memory. I wouldn't want to put her heart in the wrong place. She loves him, Hank. Emma has actually fallen in love with my husband. It's almost funny. Wake up, Emma. Scott needs you. Wake up.
Appearing in "Whodunit?"
- X-Treme X-Men
- Xavier Institute student body
- Phoenix Force
- Angel and Beak's kids
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Whodunit?"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New X-Men Vol 1 141 on the forums
- 6 Images from New X-Men Vol 1 141
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|