Appearing in "Too Much Information (Part 1)"
- New Mutants Squad (First appearance)
- X-Men (First appearance)
- Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy) (Only appearance)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First appearance)
- Dani Moonstar (First appearance)
- Emma Frost (Only appearance)
- Karma (Shan Coy Manh) (Only appearance)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier) (Only appearance)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (First appearance)
- Wolverine (Logan) (First appearance)
- Xavier Institute student body (Only appearance)
- Xavier Institute student body
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Danger Room construct)
- Earth-600123 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Too Much Information (Part 1)"
- Synopsis not yet written
TOO MUCH INFOMATION 1 of 2 David Alleyne, a.k.a. PRODIGY of the New Mutants, can absorb the skills and knowledge of anyone close by —but is doomed to forget everything as soon as they’re gone. So what would happen if he could keep that knowledge instead of forgetting? He’d be the smartest kid in the world, right? Is it too much of a good thing?
- The Paragons Squad is mentioned for the first time in the standing of the Field Day competition.
- There is an error when David is writing his list of people he must meet. He writes Steven Hawking when really the man was named Stephen Hawking.