- Let them be at peace.
- -- Kitty Pryde
Appearing in "Whatever Happened to Wither?"
- Wither (Kevin Ford)
- New X-Men
- Wallflower (Laurie Collins) (Vision)
- Lucinda Guthrie
- Emma Frost
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Thunderbird (John Proudstar) (Mentioned)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy) (Mentioned)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey) (Mentioned)
- Aero (Melody Guthrie)
- X-Factor Investigations
- Mutantes Sans Frontières
- Xavier Institute student body
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiki)
- Bling! (Roxy Washington)
- Gentle (Nezhno Abidemi)
- Icarus (Jay Guthrie) (Vision)
- Indra (Paras Gavaskar)
- Loa (Alani Ryan)
- Match (Ben Hamill)
- Onyxx (Sidney Green)
- Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- Tag (Brian Cruz) (Vision)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Wind Dancer (Sofia Mantega) (Vision)
- Wolf Cub (Nick Gleason)
- Network (Sarah Vale) (Mentioned)
- Quill (Max Jordan) (Mentioned)
- DJ (Mark Shepard) (Mentioned)
- Rubbermaid (Andrea Margulies) (Mentioned)
- Floyd Carter (Mentioned)
- Dryad (Callie Betto) (Mentioned)
- Tag (Brian Cruz) (Mentioned)
- Squid-Boy (Sammy Paré) (Mentioned)
- Jeffrey Garrett (Mentioned)
- Sophie Cuckoo (Mentioned)
- Esme Cuckoo (Mentioned)
- Dani Moonstar
- Karma (Shan Coy Mahn)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin) (Mentioned)
- Doug Ramsey (Mentioned)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Sentinel Squad O*N*E Soldiers
Races and Species:
- New York State
Synopsis for "Whatever Happened to Wither?"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issues takes places during the first story of X-Necrosha: The Gathering #1.
- During the memorial service eulogy, Kitty Pryde mentions several fallen X-Men including John Proudstar, Sean Cassidy, Jean Grey, Sarah Vale, Max Jordan, Mark Shepard, Andrea Margulies, Floyd Carter, Callie Betto, Brian Cruz, Sammy Paré, Jeffrey Garrett, Sophie & Esme Cuckoo, Doug Ramsey, Illyana Rasputin, Jay Guthrie and Laurie Collins.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- This is the first time Wither discusses his "Decayed Sight" powers.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New X-Men Vol 2 32 on the forums
- Images from New X-Men Vol 2 32
- New X-Men Vol 2 #20 through New X-Men Vol 2 #22
- X-Necrosha: The Gathering #1
- X-Necrosha #1
- X-Force Vol 3 #25
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.