- In the real world, people do sometimes run out of shotgun shells. Hollywood lies to you constantly.
- -- Narrator
Appearing in 1st story
- Mindless Ones
- Dread Rorkannu
- Dirk Anger (Death)
- Numerous unnamed members
- Beyond Corporation (Mentioned)
- New Paramounts (Mentioned)
- Elise Bloodstone (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Terrible Brain Vole of Kushan Empire (Drawing) (Only in flashback)
- Hate Mother (Only in flashback)
- Ulysses Bloodstone (Only in flashback)
- Blight Beast of Krakow (Only in flashback)
- Felch-Monster of Bihar Province (Only in flashback)
- Suicide Girls (Mentioned)
- God (Mentioned)
- The Captain's mother (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-63163 (Only in flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Dim and Disgusting Dimensions (Mentioned)
- Earth-616 (Only in flashback)
- England (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
Fighting the Mindless Ones in the streets of Shotcreek, Colorado, the Nextwave split up to destroy the ever increasing number of magical monsters that have killed many of the residents.
Meanwhile while Dirk Anger once again tries to kill himself he is informed of the Beyond Corperation's request that he test one of their new weapons, the New Paramounts. Dirk, overjoyed by this news decides not to kill himself, but accidentally does anyways.
Back in Shotcreek, the Captain locates Rorkannu's portal from which he is summoning the Mindless Ones and starts to brawl with the demon. The two destroy a public restroom before the Captain beats the demon so badly it makes Tabitha Smith puke when she sees the results.
The Mindless One's threat vanquished the Nextwave return to the Shockwave Rider, off to future adventures.
The flashbacks to Elsa Bloodstone's childhood are some of the examples of intentional continuity errors that puts the Nextwave canon at odds with the rest of the Earth-616 canon.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nextwave Vol 1 8 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Nextwave Vol 1 8
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|