Nick "Lucky" Lewis was a mob boss who tried taking over all the mobs of New York. Lewis was responsible for granting super powers to Terrier, who blackmailed J Jonah Jameson into selling the Daily Bugle for Lewis. He also released Vulture from jail, so he could kill Wilson Fisk before Fisk became a threat.
Later Lewis assumed the Crime-Master identity, inspired by another super criminals, and kidnapped Dr. Carson, who created the cerebra-chip (that turns people into mindless slaves with superhuman strength, speed and endurance) and his daugther, but Spider-Man saved both of them and destroyed the chips with his Spider-Tracer-Tracker.
Then Crime-Master started a partnership with the Green Goblin. They tried to steal a Seismic Ray Device from Empire State University, but their plan was frustrated by Spider-Man.. After the incident Lewis broke the partnership with his Green Goblin, safe in the knowledge that they both knew each other's secret identities so no one could ever reveal them (unaware that Green Goblin impersonated J Jonah Jameson).
- 11 Appearances of Nicholas Lewis, Sr. (Earth-616)
- 4 Minor Appearances of Nicholas Lewis, Sr. (Earth-616)
- Media Nicholas Lewis, Sr. (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Nicholas Lewis, Sr. (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Nicholas Lewis, Sr. (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nicholas Lewis, Sr. (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|