- Can't trust anyone... can't...! All after me...
- -- Nick Fury
Appearing in "Hours of Madness, Day of Death"
- Enemy Agents
- Sister Angela
- Baron Strucker (Illusion)
- Yellow Claw (Illusion)
- Centurius (Illusion)
- Dino Manelli (Illusion)
- Eric Koenig (Illusion)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Hours of Madness, Day of Death"
While investigating an unnamed foreign embassy somewhere in New York, Fury is ambushed and injected with a drug that will cause madness, hallucinations and eventually death. Fury tries to get to S.H.I.E.L.D. but due to his heightened paranoia and occasional visions of past enemies no one on the street will help or even listen to him, believing him to be just another drug user. Finally a young woman who calls herself Sister Angela takes him in and, as the one person in the city who believes his story, drives him to the S.H.I.E.L.D. rendezvous point where S.H.I.E.L.D. medics have already whipped up an antidote.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Don't Yield, Write S.H.I.E.L.D.!". Letters are published from : Mike Howell, Steve D. Brown, Michael Beasley, Frederick See Zoucha, Harvey Sobel, Alan Groginski, James Donoghue, and Bob Gale.
- 1 Image(s) from Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 7
- 3 Reprints of Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|