Appearing in "A Web with Many Strands"
- Alexander Pierce
- Alphonso "Mac" Mackenzie
- Countess Valentina de Allegro Fontaine
- Kate Neville
- Network Nina (First appearance)
- Wilhelm Schmidt (Possessed by the Gnobian Mother)
- Death's Head Squadron
- Baron Wolfgang von Strucker (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- The President (Behind the scenes) (Topical reference)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Tim Dugan (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Mary Dugan (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Deltite (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Third Reich (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "A Web with Many Strands"
The only way Nick Fury can survive assassination by the Death's Head Commandos is if he gets some allies fast.
- According to Fury #1, the whole Gnobian affair was a plan organized by Wolfgang von Strucker used to distract Nick Fury during the time while Red Skull and Hydra were planning to resurrect the at-that-time deceased Strucker.
- According to Fury #1, the Gnobians, as well as the Deltite, were mechanical constructs created by Arnim Zola.
- As a consequence, Wilhelm Schmidt and Werner von Strucker were also part of this plan; since the Gnobians were robots, Schmidt has never been possessed by the Gnobian Mother. Schmidt faked the "possession" to convince the Death's Head Squadron, also "Gnobians" unaware of their real origins, to follow his orders.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 2 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|