Appearing in "In Memory Ever Green"
- Countess Valentina de Allegro Fontaine
- Kate Neville
- "Red" (Illusion and main story)
- Alexander Pierce (Illusion and main story)
- Network Nina (Illusion and main story)
- Alphonso "Mac" Mackenzie
- Werner von Strucker
- Nazi Germany (Illusion)
- Death's Head Squadron
- A false Kree Sentry (First appearance)
- Otto (Only appearance; dies) (Illusion)
- Nazi Germany (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Illusion)
- Madame Hydra (Illusion)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Illusion)
- C.I.A. (Mentioned)
- Nina's parents (First appearance) (Illusion)
- Howling Commandos (Illusion)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Illusion and main story)
- Mars (Mentioned)
- World War II (Illusion)
Synopsis for "In Memory Ever Green"
- Synopsis not yet written
The origin of the Death's Head Commandos! Nick and Val attempt to rescue Kate Neville, and instead become victims of a foe who can manipulate their minds!
- According to Fury #1, the whole Gnobian affair was a plan organized by Wolfgang von Strucker used to distract Nick Fury during the time while Red Skull and Hydra were planning to resurrect the at-that-time deceased Strucker.
- According to Fury #1, the Gnobians, as well as the Deltite, were mechanical constructs created by Arnim Zola.
- As a consequence, Wilhelm Schmidt and Werner von Strucker were also part of this plan; since the Gnobians were robots, Schmidt has never been possessed by the Gnobian Mother. Schmidt faked the "possession" to convince the Death's Head Squadron, also "Gnobians" unaware of their real origins, to follow his orders.
- Every "flashback" featured between Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Vol. 3) #3 and #6 needs to be considered as an illusion created by the "Gnobians". It remains uncertain how Fury can remember something that likely have never happened like the destruction of Gruenstadt. The "flashback" featured in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Vol. 3) #6 is a mere recollection of false events told by Schmidt as a part of Strucker's plan to confuse Fury.