Appearing in "Memory and Menace"
- Alphonso "Mac" Mackenzie
- Kate Neville
- Lump (Illusion and main story)
- Network Nina
- Alexander Pierce
- Werner von Strucker
- Countess Valentina de Allegro Fontaine
- Death's Head Squadron
- Nazi Germany (Illusion)
- Several Gnobians (Illusion)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Howling Commandos (Illusion)
- Otto (Mentioned) (Illusion)
- The false Kree Sentry (Illusion and main story)
- Adolf Hitler (Illusion)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Illusion and main story)
- Moon (Cameo)
- World War II (Illusion)
Synopsis for "Memory and Menace"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The climax of the battle between Nick Fury and the Death's Head Commandos! Plus: the origin of Lump and the Incredible rebirth of SHIELD!
- According to Fury #1, the whole Gnobian and Delta affair were plans set up by Wolfgang von Strucker to distract Nick Fury while Red Skull and Hydra were planning to resurrect him. As per Fury #1, the Gnobians and the Deltite were constructs build by Arnim Zola.
- As a consequence, Wilhelm Schmidt and Werner von Strucker were also part of this plan; since the Gnobians were LMDs, Schmidt has never been possessed by the Gnobian Mother. Schmidt faked the "possession" to persuade the Death's Head Squadron, also "Gnobians" unaware of their real origins, to follow his orders.
- Every "flashback" featured between Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 #3 and issue #6 needs to be considered as an illusion created by the "Gnobians". It remains uncertain how Fury can remember something that likely have never happened like the destruction of Gruenstadt. The "flashback" featured in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 #6 is a mere recollection of false events told by Schmidt as a part of Strucker's plan to confuse Fury.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 5 on the forums
- 1 Images from Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 5
|Like this? Let us know!|