Appearing in "The Secret of Sea-Cliff Manor"
- Sea-Cliff Manor
Synopsis for "The Secret of Sea-Cliff Manor"
After the events of issue #2, Christine leaves the hopsital to get away from memories of betrayal and ends up at the northeastern Sea-Cliff Manor as the private nurse for the physical rehabilitation of wheelchair-bound Derek Porter. The house has a creepy atmosphere and at night Chris can see lights signalling from the long-abandoned lighthouse to a mysterious person stalking the manor grounds. After numerous near-fatal accidents that seem to point to sabotage by the butler, Chris eventually forces Derek to reveal that he is responsible -- he was faking paralysis and taking advantage of his aunt's goodwill to use the location as a connection in a drug smuggling operation. He tries to push her over the cliff to silence her, but the butler comes to the rescue by pushing the abandoned wheelchair at Derek, knocking him off the cliff to his death in Christine's stead.
- This is the final issue of the series.
- Christine Palmer next appears in Nightcrawler Vol 3 #1.
- Sea-Cliff Manor is also referred to as Seacliff House in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Night Nurse Vol 1 4 on the forums
- 1 Images from Night Nurse Vol 1 4
- 1 Reprints of Night Nurse Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|