Appearing in 1st story
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (First appearance) (Main story and flashback) (Joins survivors)
- Joey (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Willow (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- "Granma" (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Radcliff (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- An unnamed soldier (First appearance)
- Zombies (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Spice Girls (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Daily Bugle (Named only) (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man (Named only) (Main story and flashback)
- Don Marko (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Will Smith (Mentioned)
- Charlton Heston (Mentioned)
- Burgess Meredith (Mentioned)
- God (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Earth-14031 (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas (First appearance)
- Golden Girls (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Captain America's Shield (Only appearance) (Cameo)
Synopsis for 1st story
DP wakes from a self-induced food coma in a locked up Mexican restaurant. He finds a note left by the owner that they tried to wake him up but were not able to, so they locked the doors to hopefully keep the zombies out. DP leaves the restaurant and the streets are bare. He starts to reminisce about how there were signs of strange occurrences before his few days of unconsciousness, like people who were reported dead being seen walking around. DP is hungry after being out several days so he heads off towards another restaurant and encounters a single zombie. This one begs DP to kill him, which kills the buzz DP knows that he should be having from playing zombie-killing video games. The gunshot brings a horde of undead and DP looks as though he may be overwhelmed when he meets up with a technical crewed by group of survivors that mow down the zombies with an attached machine gun. They are making their way back to their wounded comrade's SWAT outfit and offer DP a ride. DP asks about the other heroes, and they tell him as far as they know he is the only one left, as the technical passes an alley with a blood-splattered Captain America's shield lying in it.
• Deadpool awakes from a food coma to find… THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS OCCURRED!
• Can the Merc with the Mouth avoid becoming the Merc in their Mouths?
• Writer of the DEADPOOL KILLOGY Cullen Bunn brings us to one of Deadpool’s darkest tales ever… and not just because it’s in black & white (and red)!
- The main difference between this comic and Marvel Zombies is that the former series was told as a type of dark humor and this one has more of a survival horror theme.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Night of the Living Deadpool Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 9 Images from Night of the Living Deadpool Vol 1 1
- 2 Reprints of Night of the Living Deadpool Vol 1 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|