Appearing in 1st story
- Joey (Real name first revealed) (Turns into a zombie)
- Willow (Real name first revealed) (Turns into a zombie)
- "Granma" (Real name first revealed) (Turns into a zombie)
- Radcliff (Real name first revealed) (Turns into a zombie)
- Old women (First appearance)
- God (Invoked)
- Jesus Christ (Invoked)
- S.W.A.T. Team (Only appearnce; corpses)
- N.Y.P.D. (Only appearance; corpses)
- New Harper's Ferry citizens (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
DP, Radcliff, Granny, the two kids and the bitten soldier arrive at the SWAT barricade only to find that it has been overrun. DP announces that since they believe he is the only super-hero left it is his duty to search for survivors. Radcliff and the kids want to accompany DP, leaving Granny and the bitten soldier back at the vehicle, until DP declares "Fu*k this! Too many zombies!" and retreat back to the vehicle. Meanwhile, the bitten soldier has turned into a zombie and bites off Granny's nose. DP removes both of them from the vehicle and uses it to plow through the undead. Several weeks pass while DP, Radcliff and the kids unsuccessfully search for a place to hole up. After eight weeks and they are low on food, DP, Radcliff and the kids find themselves in the woods near a cemetery. That night, while DP is dreaming of Betty and Veronica, Radcliff interrupts his dream to tell him the kids are missing. As they search, DP mentions to Radcliff he didn't notice the cemetery earlier. Radcliff says he saw it, but figured it was safe as the virus only affects the recently dead. DP is concerned that the ground is recently disturbed and that viruses can mutate. They hear the kid's voices telling them that they wanted to surprise them with breakfast. The kids got hungry and went to look for food. DP is heartbroken to learn that the graveyard dead have indeed risen and made the children into zombies. The two kids tear Radcliff with their mouths open leading DP to criticize their eating habits. "These kids aren't the kids I knew. THEY HAD MANNERS!" DP admits to them before dispatching them that he had kinda thought of them as family. DP's costume is torn while putting down the undead and he is scratched. DP makes his way alone to West Virginia on foot. He spies a community that has some protection from the river and barricades across the bridge. While he is looking through the binoculars, a group of mostly old women with a few young ones interrupt him and announce their intention to murder every person within the community.
• See the hideous, rotting-fleshed monster shambling about the landscape!
• Also: there are zombies in this comic!
• Get it? That first one was about Deadpool.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Night of the Living Deadpool Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Night of the Living Deadpool Vol 1 2
- 2 Reprints of Night of the Living Deadpool Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|