Cosmic Brick Crisis
Acquiring a Brick
Goblin was one of the villains hired by Doctor Doom to help prevent the earth's destruction and rule it in the process. When Doctor Octopus was defeated in Times Square, the Goblin stole the cosmic brick Osborn was holding. Black Widow and Hawkeye tracked Norman to Oscorp, where they were joined by Spider-Man to retrieve the brick. Upon them arriving, Norman attacked them and gave chase, eventually triggering Oscorp's security systems. After a brief fight with the three, Osborn destroyed a nearby elevator shaft to hinder their progress. After the three made their way up the elevator shaft, Osborn triggered a trap door which sent them into the lower depths of OsCorp labs, making his way to meet with Doom.
Taking stay at Doom's Latverian mansion, Doom was ambushed by the Fantastic Four and Nick Fury. Osborn attacked the five, knocking Human Torch unconcious, and then sent a group of Doombots to attack the others. Eventually, the four were able to knock out Goblin. Letting them take him into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody. 
Last Stand on the Hellicarrier
Once Loki took control of Galactus Goblin was one of the villains to unite with S.H.I.E.L.D. and Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop the world being devoured. Norman was assigned to 'Team One', working with Spider-Man, Thing and Mystique. Team One worked to repair one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. rotors, eventually directing the subsequent wind to Galactus. Team Three summoned a Black Hole and Team Four assembled a replica of earth, which Norman helped perfect, this fooled Galactus and they were able to knock him and Loki into the black hole. As per Fury and Doom's earlier agreement, the villains were given a thirty second head-start to escape, an idea that was unintentionally sabotaged by Hulk's inability to count to three, allowing the villains to escape. 
Powers and Abilities
Pumpkin Chopper, Goblin Glider
- In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload, Norman appears in his Ultimate form. The cause of this is unknown as the series takes place after the game. It's possible that Norman's mutation caused this change.
- In the level that the player breaks into Oscorp, there is an hologram of a scientist in a similar pose to Norman Osborn's hologram in The Amazing Spider-Man. It could be assumed the scientist is Norman.
- 3 appearance(s) of Norman Osborn (Earth-13122)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Norman Osborn (Earth-13122)
- 1 mention(s) of Norman Osborn (Earth-13122)
- 7 image(s) of Norman Osborn (Earth-13122)