Natasha, weary of espionage and adventure, retired to Arizona but was targeted, as were the other Black Widow subjects of the Red Room, by the North Institute on behalf of the corporation Gynacon. Natasha’s investigations led her back to Russia, where she was appalled to learn the previously unimagined extent of her past manipulation, and she discovered the Widows were being hunted because Gynacon, having purchased Russian biotechnology from Red Room’s successor agency 2R, wanted all prior users of the technology dead. After killing Gynacon CEO Ian McMasters, she clashed with operatives of multiple governments to help Sally Anne Carter, a girl Natasha had befriended in her investigations, whom she rescued with help from Daredevil and Yelena Belova.
- 2 North Institute (Earth-616) Members
- 7 Appearances of North Institute (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of North Institute (Earth-616)
- Media North Institute (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include North Institute (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: North Institute (Earth-616)