- You can't get away from Gnat-Man, Pelican! Even though you have gotten away the last six hundred times we've met!
- -- Gnat-Man
Appearing in "Peter Pooper Vs. Gnatman and Rotten"
- Spidey Man (First appearance)
- Lizard (First appearance)
- Gnatman (First appearance)
- Rotten (First appearance)
- Pelican (First appearance)
- Commissioner Good-Guy (First appearance)
- Superham (Mentioned)
- Green Sparrow (Mentioned)
- Gloom Patrol (Mentioned)
- Aunt May (First appearance)
- Doctor Octopus (First appearance) (Aunt May's boyfriend, unnamed)
- Miss Brunt (First appearance)
- Mary Jane Watson (First appearance) (unnamed)
- Gwen Stacy (First appearance) (unnamed)
- Gnat Signal
- Gnat Gas
Synopsis for "Peter Pooper Vs. Gnatman and Rotten"
Tired of seeing news about Spidey-Man everywhere, "The Daily Bagle" editor J. Jawbone Junkton hires Gnatman and Rotten to get rid of Spidey-Man. After a contract is written up, Gnatman and Rotten go searching for Spidey-Man. They find him and a battle filled with mishaps and blunders ensues. Spidey-Man swings away but his webbing is not attached to anything and plummets to the ground, leaving in crutches and bandages. With Spidey-Man out of the picture, Gnatman and Rotten take the spotlight, to J. Junkton's dismay. While J.J. is looking for Spidey-Man to return, Peter is seen with two girls, a redhead and a blonde, and his suit in the trash.
Appearing in "Magnut, Robot Biter!"
- Ironed Man (First appearance)
- Magnut (First appearance)
- A-1 Sauce (First appearance)
- Needa Brane (First appearance)
- Investigator McBird (First appearance)
- Luvva Munny (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Magnut, Robot Biter!"
In the year 4000 A.D., Magnut fights multiple robots, including biting them, because he believes them to be the downfall to humanity as they bring about laziness in humans. However, most people are happy with their robots and the services they provide. Back in present day, Bony Stark courts Luvva Munny who leaves him when she discovers that his accounts are frozen while he is being investigated. In his Ironed Man suit he goes into the future where Magnut attacks him, believing him to be a robot. Ironed Man hides in a warehouse filled with robots with "Evil Robot" written across their chests. Magnut's girlfriend, Needa Brane, follows Ironed Man into the warehouse and tells Magnut his location. Before Ironed Man can prove he is not a robot, but a human, Needa's father reveals himself to be the robot A-1 Sauce, Magnut's childhood mentor. He reveals that he trained Magnut to destroy all the good robots, which would allow him to rule Earth. Ironed Man sprays A-1 Sauce with his bubble-gum ejector, defeating him. He then returns to present day where he gives up being Ironed Man to be pampered by Luvva, while Magnut stops his fight against the robots to be pampered by Needa.
Appearing in "The Blunder Agents!"
- The landlord
- Invisible Man
Synopsis for "The Blunder Agents!"
Colonel Knock Furious, Agent Spitwell, Agent Dumb Dumb and an unnamed agent, aboard the falling Heli-Carrier, evacuate into the super-hero filled skies. They enter their secret sanctum by means of trap doors under stools at a malt shop. They are confronted by their landlord, whom they haven't payed in a while. Through the brick wall comes Dynaschmoe, the new tenant, and the Invisible Man. The landlord tells them that whoever can defeat Captain Cockroach can have the office. In an arduous battle, during which Invisible Man's body is killed multiple times, Knock Furious finally defeats Captain Cockroach with a gun made from radioactive socks. Colonel Furious then goes to the landlord to get his office back only to find it was rented out to German spies.
- In the first story, Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock are among the lawyers in J. Jawbone Junkton's office.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Not Brand Echh Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Not Brand Echh Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|