Nuclear Man's citadel was a building appropriated by the villain when he took over Roosevelt Island, using an impenetrable barrier to seal off the area and dilate time inside of it. He rounded up all the male populace of the island and imprisoned them inside the citadel. He had additionally constructed laboratories to build his army of robotic "Metal-Men" and an arena where he intended to have Captain Marvel fight Rogue to the death. Only one man had managed to escape from the citadel, Nuclear Man's son Som.
When Captain Marvel attempted to infiltrate the citadel using an underground tunnel, she was captured and forced to fight Rogue in the arena. The duo managed to work together and overpower Nuclear Man. During the subsequent confrontation against the Nuclear Man that resulted in his defeat, the citadel was wrecked.
- Appearances of Nuclear Man's Citadel
- Minor Appearances of Nuclear Man's Citadel
- Media Nuclear Man's Citadel was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Nuclear Man's Citadel
- Location Gallery: Nuclear Man's Citadel