Null is a demonic entity created from the collective negative impulses of a seemingly impossibly benign (and now extinct) angelic race called the S'raphh who once lived on Earth's Moon. After achieving full consciousness, it dominated the town of Christiansboro, Virginia until driven off by the Gargoyle. It subsequently possessed the body of Adam Henderson, using him as a pawn, but was defeated again, this time by the Ghost Rider. Somehow, Null then managed to travel to Earth-712 where it took over the United States with the assistance of the Over-Mind but was driven off and seemingly destroyed by the Defenders and the Squadron Supreme.
Originally incorporeal, Null's evolved form was solid but immensely durable and strong (at least Class 75). Null's magic allows it to fly, become intangible, teleport interdimensionally, move objects telekinetically, speak telepathically, shape-shift, cast illusions, shrink people, project concussive psychokinetic blasts, reanimate corpses and possess others
As a being of hatred, Null is weakened by goodness and can be overwhelmed if exposed to a massive amount of goodness.
- Null in german means the number zero.
- 13 Appearances of Null the Living Darkness (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Null the Living Darkness (Earth-616)
- Media Null the Living Darkness (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Null the Living Darkness (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Null the Living Darkness (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Null the Living Darkness (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|