- Mutant Powers: Nuro is a mutant and can elongate his body:
- Plasticity: Nuro possesses the ability to convert the mass of his entire body into a highly malleable state at will.
- Elongation: Nuro can extend his limbs, torso, or neck to great distances.
- Grappling: Nuromay restrain opponents very efficiently by using his elastic form to entangle them.
- Movement: Nuro can move at great speeds by stretching to his destination.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Military Training: is a trained Skrull soldier.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Skrull-Military Uniform: wears a Skrull-military uniform, which alters as he changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- Skrull-Military Weaponry: will frequently use the ranged energy-weaponry of the Skrull-military.
- 8 Appearances of Nuro (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Nuro (Earth-616)
- Media Nuro (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Nuro (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Nuro (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nuro (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.