The Shining Trapezhedron was retrieved in the ninetheenth century by archeologists, and eventually acquired by the Starry Wisdom Cult, who worshiped Nyarlathotep as the Haunter of the Dark.
In the guise of Dr. Dexter, Nyarlathothep became an important government scientist.
Nyarlathotep possessed a death touch.
- Nyarlathotep was created by H.P. Lovecraft in the eponymous prose poem (1920).
- Nyarlathotep was pastiched/referenced on a few occasions:
- Nyerlathortech was seemingly one of the Many-Angled Ones (or Great Old Ones), invoked alongside Yot-Soter, Shuma-Gorath and Kthl in the Necropsy ritual, in Thanos Imperative #6 (January, 2011), written by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning.
- The Undergod Uluath's awakening chant in Monsters Unleashed Vol 3 #10 (March, 2018), written by Justin Jordan, was "Nyar' L'Hagopep".
- In Stephen King's "The Stand" series (adapted by Marvel Comics), Randall Flagg, the Dark Man, was stated to be many evil entities, including "Nyarlahotep".
- 2 Appearances of Nyarlathotep (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Nyarlathotep (Earth-616)
- Media Nyarlathotep (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Nyarlathotep (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Nyarlathotep (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Nyarlathotep (Earth-616)
- Nyarlathotep at Wikipedia
- Nyarlathotep at the H.P. Lovecraft Wiki
- Nyarlathotep at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|