Obnoxio (real name unknown) is a world-weary man who moonlights as a clown. He has stopped bothering to set a good example for children: he smokes a cigar, he seldom bathes, his costume needs mending, he makes caustic comments, he insults everyone he meets. 
His only good quality is dependability: once hired for a job, he always shows up.
At some point in the past, he was the host of a children's TV show prior to having a televised mental breakdown. At one point he was also married, as he has alimony that he isn't above stealing money to pay for.
Powers and Abilities
- Obnoxio originally served as the host of Crazy magazine, Marvel's answer to Mad and Cracked. He replaced Irving Nebbish and remained as host until the magazine's demise in April 1983.
- Android replicas of Obnoxio appear as enemies in the Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge video game.
- 7 appearance(s) of Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- 1 mention(s) of Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- 31 image(s) of Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Obnoxio the Clown (Earth-80360)