Appearing in "An Eye for an Eye - Part 9: The Code Duello"
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Main story and flashback)
- Thunderbolts (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Silent Sisterhood (Referenced)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Cybertek (Mentioned)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Weapon X (Referenced)
- Hydra (First appearance)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Wastelands (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Mobile Armored Cyber-Harness (Only in flashback)
- Moonstone (Behind the scenes in flashback)
- Hawkeye's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Trick Arrows (Main story and flashback)
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Elektra's Twin Sai
Synopsis for "An Eye for an Eye - Part 9: The Code Duello"
- Synopsis not yet written
• Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for: BULLSEYE vs. HAWKEYE!
• But with Hawkeye’s deteriorated sight, what chance does he have against the marksman who never misses?
• And will he be able to bury the hatchet with SONGBIRD long enough to learn the truth about her betrayal?
• Don’t miss this critical juncture in the OLD MAN HAWKEYE saga!